By working in partnership with families we endeavour to craft a service that represents the life and loves of those who have passed. We want to help you pay tribute to a unique being and we always aim to provide this service with a healthy level of professionalism and compassion.
With our years of assisting families we have become very flexible in our approach to services. Our consultants can discuss arrangements with you in person, with your clergy or remotely over the phone if you wish. There’s never any pressure from us in already difficult circumstances.
Some of the areas we specialise in include:
- Respectful co-operation with churches, clergy, crematoriums and families.
- The provision of pall-bearers, hearses and service conductors.
- Transport for those attending.
- Sourcing burial locations and the provision of clergy if needed.
- The organization of charity donations in honour of your loved one.
- Ensuring a tasteful high quality Order of Service is printed for you.
- The provision of good quality professional catering.
- Floral tributes and arrangements.
- Preparations for the scattering of ashes.
- A selection of urns to suit your tastes.
- Masonry arrangements for headstones or tributes.
- The release of butterflies or doves at the service.
- Burials at sea or reef memorials.
- Recommendations for respectful estate and probate services.
- Bereavement counselling advice.